Phoenix, Arizona August 1 - August 4, 2018
We all know that the National Contest is a large part of why we do our National Convention and that a significant number of our attendees come to compete in that contest. But not everyone does. In fact, the percentage of our entire society that competes in our shows, both locally, regionally, and nationally, is usually less than 20%. We want to see the work of the other 80%. To that end, we’re dedicating as much space as is necessary to display the work of those who just want to bring their models in and show them to the rest of us, without facing the prospect of having others judge their work. So, build your models, bring your models, show your models!
We also want to showcase our clubs to our visitors. As most of you know, IPMS/UK’s National Convention is very club oriented. We’ll have space available in our vendor room for clubs to set up displays and sit and tell people about your organization and your hobby. Contact our vendor coordinator using the form on the right to get information about reserving a table for your club.